Cloud Engineer (m|w|d) Machine Learning
As part of the engineering team, you will take on responsibility from day one and play a key role in shaping the future of SCAILEX. Together, we continuously develop our intelligent cloud platform, automate legal workflows and implement new intelligent interfaces. As an innovator in the field of Machine Learning, we continuously advance our modules for text recognition and interpretation, enabling law firms and legal service providers to scale. In the process, you'll have an entire team of sparring partners at your side. Because team play is one of our key success factors - and by far not the only one.
Interested? Apply now!
- Take over the construction of our cloud infrastructure with quality-assured codes and automate all the necessary processes for data supply
- Responsibility for operations, monitoring, incident management
- Establishing an architecture for our newly built machine learning infrastructure
- Setup a production machine learning pipeline to train, monitor and serve state-of-the-art NLP models in an event-based architecure together with the backend developer and machine learning engineers
- Experience in serverless development and event-based architecture (especially with AWS Lambda and Amazon SQS)
- Experience with CI/CD Pipelines (e.g. Gitlab, Jenkins)
- In-depth knowledge in the AWS ecosystem
- Desirable already experience with ML Ops and in general with the development of scalable data pipelines
- Desirable experience with container-based infrastructure (Docker, Kubernetes) and infrastructure-as-code (e.g. Terraform)
- Strong knowledge and interest in continuously questioning and improving the architecture of our cloud infrastructure to adapt it to changing business needs
- Strong written and spoken English skills, German is a big plus
- As a proactive problem solver you leave code and processes in better shape than when you first encountered them
- Team player: You are passionate about working with talented teammates. Your heart beats for receiving and giving feedback, to grow both personally and as an engineer
- Experience working remotely with distributed team
You feel at home in our TechStack
- AWS (EC2), Ubuntu, Docker/Kubernetes, Terraform
- experience with PagerDuty und Opsgenie is a plus
- An exceptional career opportunity: you will help shape Europe's leading legal tech company.
- Personal and professional growth: You will be part of a strong tech team with an innovative tech roadmap and contribute significantly to the successful scaling of the business.
- Hands-on mentality: You have a lot of creative freedom and a lot of personal responsibility thanks to our entrepreneurial leadership philosophy.
- Agility: You benefit from flat hierarchies and short decision-making and communication paths.
- Work-life balance: You have flexible working hours and can also be productive in the home office.
- Team spirit: You can expect enthusiastic, highly motivated colleagues with valuable know-how, a good mood and a lot of humor.
- Company and team events: We attach great importance to the feeling of togetherness, regularly celebrate our successes and grow together through joint activities and adventures.
- Ecological and social commitment: We plant trees, operate climate-neutrally, are a paperless office and support your mental and physical health.
- Diversity: We foster an appreciative, respectful and equal opportunity work environment and communicate positively.
- Modern office: You work in centrally located, light-filled and open offices with modern technology.
- For free: You get to enjoy coffee, fresh fruit, snacks and tasty business lunch every day.